We provide services that include nutrition education and nutrition counseling to address the client’s nutritional needs. The goal of these services is to improve and maintain a person’s nutritional status and improve management of his/her chronic diseases or conditions.
Covered nutrition services can include:
- Food selection
- Menu planning
- Preparing normal and therapeutic diets
- Cooking for one or two people
- Tips for eating well on a limited budget.
- Therapeutic diets (e.g., diabetic, low sodium, low cholesterol, renal or gluten-free diets)
- Weight management strategies for people who are chronically underweight or overweight
- Severe weight loss or gain
- Difficulty chewing or swallowing
- Other nutritional care issues.
- Provide positive opportunities for client’s to gain knowledge and skills in managing their diet/nutritional needs
- An individualized plan with goals and follow-up on established goals
Please call 763-208-3863 to inquire further about our Nutrition services. You may also schedule an assessment online for us to discuss your situation.